Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Flaming Lips With Lightning Bolt- The Flaming Lips

The Flaming Lips- The Flaming Lips with Lightning Bolt
Rating: 12
"I man the controls"
Best Song: I'm Working At Nasa On Acid
Worst Song: Nasa's Final Acid Bath

Track List:
Side One: The Flaming Lips With Lightning Bolt
1. I'm Working At Nasa on Acid
2. I Wanna Get High, But I Don't Want Brain Damage
Side 2: Lightning Bolt With The Flaming Lips
3. Nasa's Final Acid Bath
4. I Wanna Get Damaged, But I Won't Say Hi

     ...Noise! Beautiful, Terrible Noise! Really though, this is the best thing they've done in 2011 so far in the reviews! I don't have time, so I'm gonna make this quick. All of the songs are good, and "Nasa's Final Acid Bath," is the worst. "I'm working at NASA on acid" is a space-noise-rock masterpiece. Thats all you need to know. Go download it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment