Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Quick Note About The Flaming Lips 2011 Reviews: And A Schedule

     So as you know, I'll be doing the Flaming Lips 2011 Discography. I thought it would be a good idea to give you a schedule of the ones I'm doing and the day they should be up. Here you go:

April Release: Gummy Song Skull: Should Be Up 2/28/13

May Release: The Flaming Lips With Prefuse 73: Should Be Up 3/2/13

June Release: Gummy Song Fetus: Should Be Up 3/3/13

July Release: The Flaming Lips With Lightning Bolt: Should Be Up 3/5/13

September Release: Strobo Trip Light And Audio Illusions Toy: Should Be Up 3/12/13

(Note: Strobo Trip is A 6 Hour Song, so I will be listening to an hour a day)

October Release: 7 Skies H3: Should Be Up 4/6/13

(Note: 7 Skies H3 is a 24 (!!!) Hour Song, and I will be listening to it an hour a day)

December Release: The Flaming Lips with Plastic Ono Band: Should be up 4/7/13


That's All Folks! After that, I shall possibly never want to listen to them ever again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment